🤩 Autocomplete fields & fixes
If you follow our updates rigorously, you might have noticed a trend.
Indeed, at LicenceOne we prefer launching a few well-developed features rather than hundreds of half-baked ones.
Well…this update is no different 😉
##New application manager search
Sometimes when you're working in a large company, scrolling through a massive list of employees to find the one software manager that you want to assign can be a pain.
That's why now in LicenceOne, you can search for them by first name or email and assign your software managers in a flash 💥
* We've added a `Renewal date` column to the application list so that now you can have a better outlook on your upcoming renewals
* Now when users delete a bank account, the invoice collection tasks associated with those transactions are also deleted
* We've added pagination to the `Tasks` page
* Changed position of `Add new users` button on the `Users` section to make it more visible on smaller screens
* We now sort all major tables automatically, so that users always see an arrow on the table headings and know that they can click there to sort
* Removed the chevron from search bar so there is only one icon, the magnifying glass
* Fixed a glitch where part of our bank icon wasn't displaying properly
* We now display the correct number of tracked employees in the `Billing` section of LicenceOne